Wow January nearly ends but that’s okay. Better late than never.
I used to write so much in my old blog. I had over 300 posts that I’ve archived (because I feel like they are not what I vibe with nowadays). So here I am testing the water with WordPress after so long using Blogger. Wish me luck guys!
I want to share my 2018 Project Pan in today’s post. I did a post last year on 2017 Project Pan but never end up updating on the progress so I might include it in here along with the products I chose for 2018.
I was inspired to restart this project after I saw the #projectpan community in Instagram so I said to myself, “Nazihah, why not try and see if you can finish/pan some products?”
Let’s start. I took these pictures on 31st December 2017 and I do wear most of them on a daily basis.
- Silkygirl Face Powders
Both of them are from Silkygirl but from different range. The smaller pan are my favourite as of now, so buttery and smooth. I have 2 more as my backup! The other pan is what I really want to finish up and toss out because I hate the texture. Too dry.
- Makeup Revolution EyeshadowsYes both of those are actually from an eyeshadow palette and I used to use them all the time so I am making it a point to use it up as soon as possible. The shimmery eyeshadow, I use as my highlighter and what sparked my interest to use highlighters in the first place. The nude one is just what I used as my all over lid colour or sometimes I used to set my undereyes if I need them to be extra bright. And I discovered that I do not like eyeshadows in long pans.
- Maybelline 24K Nudes PaletteThis is a gift from my friend for my graduation and let me tell you, I wasn’t interested in any Maybelline’s Eyeshadows (dunno why) but I find myself using some of the shadows in this palette as highlighters. My target is to pan the 3 shimmery shadows (marked with star).
- Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 PaletteThis is by far my favourite eyeshadow palette I owned. Few reasons; it has a mirror, row of matte shadows and a black shadow! I need a palette to have a black shadow for my brows and mirror is a must! My target are to pan 5 shadows (marked with star) and finish up the black shadow.
- AlhaAlfaCosmetics Royal Propolis Foundation
My current favourite foundation and it is a local product! #sapotlokal
I find this foundation looks better the longer you wore it. I did a wear test for over 8 hours and I am impressed. I wore it for my graduation and everyone complemented my makeup. It is great!
I want to finish this up so that I can start using and finish up my other foundations. Will definitely repurchase this foundation again.
- Makeup Revolution Pro Bronze
I’ve been using this for over 1 year (bought it at the end of 2016) and have been wearing it religiously every single time I wear makeup and used it on my friends as well. Wanted to use it up and go back to Catrice’s bronzer because I feel like this is a little powdery for my liking. The pan size is huge and super cheap! Bought mine thru a seller on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/makeuprevolutionmy (she offers ready stock items for Makeup Revolution).
- Palladio Matte Blush
Bought this middle of last year and my target is to finish this up because I find it is powdery for my liking. But it is a beautiful blush for daily use. But since I am an oily gal, I find the blush fades throughout the day.
- Tarte 12 Hour Amazonian Clay Blush
This is probably my favourite blush I’ve tried but I don’t think tarte produced it in a full sized pan. Bought this together with the deluxe sample size lipstick and mascara for the 2016 Christmas Gift Set. I want to use as much as possible, ideally until I hit pan because I want to buy the tarte big blush book by the end of this year.
- NYX Concealer Jar
I had this concealer for too long. 4 years long to be exact. I find myself not using concealer because I prefer having foundation with medium to full coverage so that I can just build up the coverage. I want to finish this up by this year and if not, I probably going to get rid of it.
- Makeup Forever HD Primer
I bought this about 2 years ago from a seller through Carousell and I thought (for the longest time) it does not have any effect on my makeup application. But I start using it again and my foundation adhere better and longer when I used it. I know I can finish this up and I will be introducing another (almost finish) primer by tarte after I am done.
- Loreal Mat Magique 12 Hour Foundation
I hate this foundation because this is one of the most drying matte foundation I have ever tried. But I’ll mix this with moisturizer to wear while running errands. It is nearly gone, probably a month use and I’ll be done with it.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Had this for about 4 years and I do love it but I keep forgetting to use it. I feel like I could finish it in 3-4 months. We’ll see!
- Elianto Lipstick
I know it seems like I am cheating but I really want to finish every bit of it. But I might take my own sweet time as I want to find a replacement for it. This lipstick is the perfect nude lipstick for my skin tone. I wanted to get a lipstick from MAC/MUFE/Bobbi Brown with the exact same colour but I might buy them after I finish the NYX SMLCs.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
I chose both of this because I am nearly done with them and these adds colour for my daily makeup. I will not repurchase any NYX SMLC because I prefer liquid lipstick or the traditional lipstick better.
- Enuca Serum and Spot Concentrate
I bought this probably at the end of 2016 and I regret it. I really never use extra skincare because I find those extra steps takes too much time. I usually only use moisturizer and some argan oil.
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty
I do love this mask but since I can only get this by pre-ordering through online sellers, I might not repurchase it after I finish them.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm
I find this lip balm doesn’t give me any hydration. I am slightly confused on what exactly it does. I do like the minty smell and tingly feel on my lips. I want to finish this up and probably will take the plunge and buy a Fresh lipbalm.
- Freeman Detoxifying Charcoal and Black Sugar Mud Mask
I don’t like this mask because whenever I use it and have a whiff of the smell, it made my eyes water. Did they put onion in there? I will use as much of it until I am sick of it.
I know the amount of stuffs are overwhelming (even for me) but I want to try to use up / pan as much as possible. Let’s do this!
Oh yes, I will incorporate updates on my Instagram as well.
Follow me on: